Bracketology. The most important SolarWakeup day of the year is here, time to join this year’s March Madness bracket. As always, the winning bracket gets to write the column for a day. So head to ESPN Fantasy and look for the ‘SolarWakeup 2021’ group and use password solar to join. Feel free to invite your friends and colleagues to join the fun.
Farewell GTM. Emma Foehringer Merchant and Julian Spector post their last GTM articles. The end is really here.
Kerry Documents Inside Baseball. GM is hiring EV lobbyists and John Kerry is asking Wall Street to leverage their PR teams to advance climate talking points. Inside baseball is coming to the ClimateTech markets.
A Product Showcase. In two weeks, join CALSSA and the dozens of manufacturers in a product showcase. This is a free event if you register in advance, you can do that here. Absent in person events and a desire to stay in front of a computer all day, CALSSA brings you the best way to learn about the latest and greatest.
- Greentech Media: Greentech Media Chronicled Clean Energy Before It Was Cool
- Greentech Media: Greentech Media’s Last Ride on the Solar Coaster
- Politico: Kerry to Wall Street: Put your money behind your climate PR
- Axios: GM adds slew of outside lobbyists amid electric vehicle push
- PV-Magazine: Maryland advances supercharged climate action bill
- Energy Storage News: ‘Europe to be world’s biggest lithium-ion battery cell maker after China by 2025’
- PV-Tech: Australia adds record 7GW of renewables in 2020 as rooftop PV deployment soars
- Utility Dive: APS comes out against legislation barring Arizona regulators from mandating decarbonization